RapidCatalog for Teamcenter in integration with Siemens DISW PLM system provides a single authoring environment to create 3D interactive parts catalogs that use 3D explosions to illustrate complex mechanical assemblies.
ts interactive 3D environment with part highlighting and drill-down navigation improves the user experience and reduces ordering and purchasing errors. RapidCatalog for Teamcenter increases the productivity of authors. Content is created directly from engineering data including product configuration information already available in Teamcenter.
RapidCatalog for Teamcenter is a component of RapidAuthor for Teamcenter. You can receive comprehensive sales information on the Siemens DISW website.
- Smooth integration with Teamcenter PLM
- Integration with Teamcenter Content Management System
- Integration with Teamcenter Active Workspace
- Use templates compliant with ATA2200, S1000D, DITA, and SCORM standards
- Author the DPL table and 2D/3D graphics in a single app integrated with Teamcenter
- Import BOM existing in Teamcenter and link it, automatically or manually, to the 3D model
- Automatically generate DPL table, callouts, and hotspots from CAD data existing in Teamcenter
- Use the wizard to create an explosion view of a group of parts
- Link 3D geometry and 2D hotspots with the DPL table rows
- Create a scrollable DPL table
- Add the shopping basket to the parts catalog. Information about selected items can be delivered to external ordering systems.
- Track changes in the project during the editing process
- Update the DPL table, 3D geometry, metadata, and generated 2D illustrations when Teamcenter PLM data change
- Preview parts catalog as PDF or HTML publication in Teamcenter
- The user interface is available in English, German, French, Chinese, Japanese, Korean, Russian, and Italian
- Increase aftermarket revenue and customer loyalty
- Cut parts catalog production and maintenance costs
- Minimize customer errors and product returns
- Minimize support costs as users can self-serve
- Improve spare parts sales
- Lower order processing costs
- Improve productivity
- Maintenance and support